What Is Mern Stack & Why You Should Switch To Next.js?
As a web developer, it is extremely important to keep up with the latest technologies and frameworks. In order to build a website that is efficient and effective. MERN stack is a popular web development stack that stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js. It is a collection of technologies that are often used together to build web applications. You should switch to Next.js because its simple, easy to understand. Furthermore, make writing codes much more simple as compared to other frameworks.
Advantages of MERN Stack
Using the MERN Stack can have several advantages, including:
- It is built on top of well-established and widely-used technologies. Which means that there is a large and active community that can provide support and resources.
Some reasons as to why You should switch To Next.js for your web development projects?
Server-Side Rendering (SSR)
A significant advantage of why you should switch to Next.js is its ability to render React components on the server-side, which is one of its major advantages. As a result, the initial HTML code of the web page will be generated on the server, rather than on the client side of the web browser. There are several advantages to this approach:
Automatic Code Splitting
In Next.js, you can automatically divide your code into smaller chunks, which is referred to as “bundles,” which will be loaded automatically by Next.js at the user’s request as they navigate through the site. As a result of this, the user only has to download the code that is required for the current page and not the entire application, so the user does not have to download the entire application at once.
Code splitting has several benefits:
- Improved load times: By only loading the code that is needed for the current page, the user doesn’t have to wait for the entire application to load before they can start using it.
- Reduced memory usage: By only loading the code that is needed for the current page, the user’s device doesn’t have to store the entire application in memory, reducing the strain on the device.
- Easier maintenance: Code splitting allows you to split your application into smaller, more manageable pieces, making it easier to maintain and update.
It is easy to create routes for your web application using Next.js, a framework that simplifies the process of creating them. In Next.js, you are able to define routes using the file system, rather than using a separate routing library like React Router, which you would have to install separately. It is easier to create and manage routes in this way, since you don’t have to worry about configuring separate routing libraries for every route you want to create. And it’s also one of the major point as to why you should switch to Next.js.
Improved Developer Experience
Next.js has a number of features that make it a pleasure to work with, for developers. Some of these features include:
- Hot Module Replacement (HMR): Next.js supports HMR, which allows you to make changes to your code and see the changes reflected in the browser without having to refresh the page.
- Automatic Transpiling: Next.js automatically transpiles your code to be compatible with older browsers, so you don’t have to worry about configuring a separate transpiler like Babel.
- Built-in Code Linting: Next.js includes built-in code linting, which helps you to identify and fix coding errors and style issues in your code.
Strong Community Support
Next.js has a strong and active community of developers, which means that you can get help and support whenever you need it. The Next.js community is constantly working to improve the framework and add new features, which means that you can be confident that you’re using a cutting-edge framework that is constantly being updated and improved.
To Summarize it lets just say, Next.js is a powerful and flexible framework that offers many benefits to developers. Its server-side rendering, automatic code splitting, simplified routing, and improved developer experience make it a great choice for building modern web applications such as Kyaprice.com, which is the first ever dynamic website in Next Js 13 in 2022. If you’re looking to improve your web development skills and build efficient and effective websites then you should switch to Next.js.